Our free “Go/No-Go” service is a screening service that can assist you in evaluating whether your project’s concept is in line with the requirements of the targeted grant.
Proper screening of project ideas will save you time, efforts and the potential frustration in preparing a project proposal with low chance of success.
Therefore, we provide this “Go/No-Go” screening service free of charge. Our only requirement is to have the project idea presented in a short document (maximum of 2 pages).
The “Go/No-Go” service applies to the following grants:
- ERC – Since ERC is different than any other grant, proper project proposal outline and orientation is essential for success. We will review the basic project idea and the CV of the PI and provide feedback about its suitability to ERC.
- Horizon 2020 Collaborative projects – We will review the basic project idea and concept, and provide feedback about its feasibility and suitability to Horizon 2020 as relates to the specific targeted topic.
- Horizon 2020 FET-Open – This unique grant attracts many applicants, but it is relevant only to few. Being “Open” on one hand, and being close to ERC in nature on the other hand, making it very challenging compared to all other Horizon 2020 grants. We will review the basic project idea and concept, and provide our feedback about its suitability to FET-Open.
- Horizon 2020 Clinical Trials – Our experience shows that funding clinical trials in Horizon 2020 is far from being straightforward. We will evaluate the project idea and concept in light of the targeted topic and in light of the special requirements associated with this type of projects.
- Horizon 2020 MSCA (including ITN)
***It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose the confidential information obtained.