The “Deep Dive Review” service is an in-depth interactive process of preparing the application from idea to submission with the researcher(s).
The “Deep Dive review” service applies to the following grants:
- ERC – We will provide an in-depth review of the ERC application, while learning the scientific area, studying the PI’s publications, and thoroughly preparing the applicant and guiding her/him through all the relevant steps of the grant preparation process – from idea to submission. This comprehensive package includes an extensive and interactive review of the scientific idea, concept and ERC presentation strategy, full reviews of the text (both B1 and B2), panel selection discussion with the PI, relevant ethical considerations and structuring the ethical annex, handling or monitoring the electronic submission system for the applicant, quality assurance procedures, proof reading and more.
- In Horizon 2020 Collaborative projects, Horizon 2020 FET-Open and Horizon 2020 Clinical Trials – We will work intensively with the researcher(s) on preparing the application from idea to submission, including consortium formation and management. This will include:
- Providing “gold-standard” templates individually tailored and adjusted for your specific Horizon 2020 application
- Assisting with consortium formation and partner negotiation
- Editing and reviewing the scientific sections of the application
- Editing and reviewing the impact section of the application, including market aspects
- Devising dissemination plans and communication strategies
- Suggesting structures and implementation methods for the technical project management aspects
- Review and editing of the ethics concerned with the application
- Managing the composition of all proposal parts including budget planning
- Providing an in-depth review of the core pillars of the outcome
- Handling all administration with the consortium up to and including the successful submission of your proposal
- Horizon 2020 MSCA (including ITN)
***It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose the confidential information obtained.
Would you like to receive more information about this service? Let us know below and we’ll take it from there.