The “Deep Dive” review service is an in-depth and interactive process of preparing the application from idea to submission. It is by far our most hands-on comprehensive service that accompanies you through every single step of the grant-writing process.
The Deep Dive service includes the following aspects for all grant schemes:
- We work with you. The proposal development process that we provide is customized to your specific needs.
- The review process is ongoing, and has no cap or limit. This means you can send us your proposal for review as many times as you feel necessary.
- Communication with our team is continuous. We invite open discussions about any part of your proposal, and are free to answer any questions that may come up along the way.
- We attend to the flow of your proposal text and provide important feedback as required.
- The preparation process also involves technical and administrative aspects, normally handled by the Grants office in your institution. We can support you with any of these aspects as needed provided that our support will be approved and coordinated with the institution’s Grants office.
Learn how this service is applied to each unique grant:
Project Selection Ethics: Enspire Science prides itself on seeing through professional excellence across all the services we offer. In doing so, we ensure sufficient time is allocated to each application to ensure it meets its full potential. As such, we carefully select and engage with researchers and applications where we can identify that the core concept is relevant, and there exists viable potential to win and be funded. In the instance that we deem necessary, we may require a Go/No-Go screening before officially working together to ensure this engagement has the utmost potential for success.
Please note – you can refer to our Pre-Submission Standard Review Service should you have limited resources, or require less hands-on assistance.
Please refer to our timeline and deadline policies to learn more about the best time for this service, and our deadline for accepting new applications.