The “Deep Dive” review service is an in-depth and interactive process of preparing the application from idea to submission. It is by far our most hands-on comprehensive service that accompanies you through every single step of the grant-writing process.
The Deep Dive service includes the following aspects:
- We work with you. The proposal development process that we provide is customized to your specific needs.
- The review process is ongoing, and has no cap or limit. This means you can send us your proposal for review as many times as you feel necessary.
- Communication with our team is continuous. We invite open discussions about any part of your proposal, and are free to answer any questions that may come up along the way.
- We attend to the flow of your proposal text and provide important feedback as required.
- The preparation process also involves technical and administrative aspects, normally handled by the Grants office in your institution. We can support you with any of these aspects as needed provided that our support will be approved and coordinated with the institution’s Grants office.
The “Deep Dive review” service applies to the following grants:
- Horizon 2020 Collaborative projects, including the two unique variants of FET-Open and Clinical Trials
- Horizon 2020 MSCA-IF
- Horizon 2020 MSCA-ITN
Please note – you can refer to our Pre-Submission Standard Review Service should you have limited resources, or require less hands-on assistance.