The objectives of this course:
The ‘Implementation’ section addresses the question of how the project will be executed to achieve the project’s objectives. As such, it needs to be solid in order to ensure the overall success of the project proposal. However, we know from experience that many applicants focus mainly on the pre-award phase, that is, preparing a highly competitive and ambitious work plan for their project, to pass the evaluation, while neglecting the fact that they will have to execute this work plan once they get the grant. Deciphering the challenge of balancing between competitiveness and feasibility of your work plan, is the reason behind our decision to dedicate a course entirely for the ‘Implementation’ section.
We will begin by approaching the ‘Implementation’ section by learning how to best approach the work package design. We will then continue by focusing on the work plan and resources and discuss how to present the capacity of the participants and consortium. Finally, we will provide our expert writing tips, insights, and considerations, to ensure you are ready to successfully formulate your project’s own ‘Implementation’ section.
The topics of the course include
- Horizon Europe Impact – the conceptual aspects:
- Impact is more than results
- Impact = value
- The impact-driven approach in Horizon Europe:
- Key Impact Pathways (scientific, economic/technological, societal)
- Addressing impact dimensions
- The impact section in Horizon Europe Collaborative Projects applications:
- Projects pathways toward impact (2.1)
- Measures to maximize impact (2.2)
- Summary canvas (2.4)
- Writing tips & insights
*This course does not refer to the impact in ERC project proposals.
Check out a sneak peek of our course:
The added value of this course
- Point of view of the reviewers. Our course’s content was developed while keeping in mind the most important grant writing aspect – the point of view of the reviewers. Since we know what reviewers are looking for, we know exactly what researchers should focus on and what they should avoid.
Looking for courses on specific Horizon Europe topics?
Check out 3 available options:
- The Budget in Horizon Europe projects. Learn more here.
- The Excellence section in Horizon Europe – There is no second chance to make a first impression! Learn more here.
- Maximizing the Impact section of Horizon Europe projects. Learn more here.
- The Implementation section in Horizon Europe – Planning for execution. Learn more here.
Ready to begin?
Join an upcoming live online course
Join our live online session.