The objectives of this course:
The budget presentation is an inseparable part of your Horizon Europe project. Reviewers refer to it during evaluation to assess the project’s implementation plan and see if the allocated resources are appropriate and justified to achieve the project’s goals. Needless to say, it is of paramount importance to ensure your budget is well planned, and its presentation is clear and consistent.
This course will walk you through the process of budget planning and presentation in your Horizon Europe application, and spotlight important tips and insights gathered from our ongoing experience with Horizon Europe project applications.
The topics of the course include
- An overview of the budget in Horizon Europe projects
- Understanding the different budgetary categories
- How to build a realistic and feasible budget for your Horizon Europe project
- How the budget is presented in the proposal
- The link between the work plan and budget presentation
*This course does not refer to the budget of ERC and MSCA projects