The objectives of this course:
Impact is one of the most important evaluation criteria in Horizon Europe Project applications. Experience shows that it is also one of the most elusive and complex aspects to address. For this reason, we dedicate a course entirely to this section.
We’ll begin by approaching the ‘Impact’ section from a conceptual perspective. Then, we will explain the impact-driven approach and instructions on writing the impact section, as set by the European Commission. Finally, we will provide our expert writing tips, insights, and considerations, to ensure you are ready to successfully formulate your project’s own Impact section.
The topics of the course include
- Horizon Europe Impact – the conceptual aspects:
- Impact is more than results
- Impact = value
- The impact-driven approach in Horizon Europe:
- Key Impact Pathways (scientific, economic/technological, societal)
- Addressing impact dimensions
- The impact section in Horizon Europe Collaborative Projects applications:
- Projects pathways toward impact (2.1)
- Measures to maximize impact (2.2)
- Summary canvas (2.4)
- Writing tips & insights
*This course does not refer to the impact in ERC project proposals.
Check out a sneak peek of our course:
Ready to begin?
Join an upcoming live online course
Join our live online session.