Congratulations on passing the first round of evaluation and on being invited to the ERC interview in Brussels!
We will soon begin working together for the interview that is soon to come. Our team has constructed a four-part individual training service that will ensure you head out to Brussels feeling prepared and confident to present your project in the best way possible.
To certify you have all the information as we begin our work, here’s a step-by-step guide of everything you’ll need:
- ERC Interview Training Frequently Asked Questions – please start here! You’ll get all (or at least most) of your questions answered right away.
- ERC Interview – what should you expect – our helpful blog post can be a great initial step in visualizing and preparing for what is to come
- Q&A session – questions and issues raised from applicants – We will review these questions together during the first webinar session. You can continue to access these here as you practice and prepare for your interview!
- Sign up for the first webinar session – you will receive a dedicated email with a link guiding you through this short process
- Send us the full version of your proposal as submitted (including admin forms) and the two letters received from the ERC – you will receive a dedicated email requesting such documents as well
As we proceed – please do not hesitate to contact us with any question that may come up. Our team is fully dedicated to ensuring you receive all the support and assistance you need for this monumental step in the process.
Wishing you the best of luck!
The Enspire Science Team.