EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) is essentially a Horizon 2020 collaborative project, but with unique attributes. Our dedicated EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) workshop covers all such unique attributes to ensure you have all the necessary information to apply with a highly competitive proposal.
The added value of our EIC Pathfinder (FET-open) workshop:The EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) covers the basics of this funding scheme and, more importantly, how EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) is different in comparison to other Horizon 2020 funding schemes. During the workshop, we will touch on all that is unique to this funding scheme, and clearly identify the additional EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) attributes for success. *For applicants without prior Horizon 2020 experience, it is advised to first become highly familiar with the Horizon 2020 funding scheme, which can be done through our dedicated Horizon 2020 workshop.
The ERC workshop is divided into two segments:
- The main presentation which includes an interactive Q&A and discussion (5-6 hours, including breaks),
- Individual meetings with potential applicants to discuss their project ideas and CVs.
- Horizon 2020 overview
- What is EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) and how is it unique?
- What is EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) looking for?
- The Gatekeepers
- How “Open” is FET Open?
- How to prepare a winning proposal?
- Constructing a EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) concept
- Evaluation procedure
- Lessons Learned
- The hidden link between ERC and EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open)
- Who participates in our workshop? Participants are researchers from academia or industry; Professionals from SMEs, or entrepreneurs. The workshop can also be customized to accommodate the needs of research managers and funding advisers. Learn more here.
- Where does our EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open) workshop take place? The sessions are on-site booked by our institutional clients. We bring our experts to you.
- When should you schedule the workshop? We recommend to give considerable time (typically 3-6 months before deadline) for training.