Research Managers and Funding Advisors are uniquely positioned throughout the applicant’s grant writing process. For this reason, we offer a trainers course that is entirely trainer-centric.
About our “Train the Trainers” courses:
The added value of our course:
We believe that providing Research Managers and Funding Advisors with a customized set of tools for each grant and call can positively impact their ongoing work with the applicants they support.
These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Tips for working with researchers before, during, and after their grant proposal process
- Understanding what is more critical in the grant proposal, and prioritizing accordingly
- Differentiating between what is important to the applicants as opposed to what is important for their reviewers and/or the EC officials
- Navigating the intersection of “freedom of research” and knowing when to say “no” to applicants
- How to be the ultimate support system during the applicant’s grant writing process, including a grant writing timeline
- How to successfully communicate with applicants
- And more…
We currently offer a Train the Trainers course for all the grants we support: Horizon Europe for collaborative projects, ERC, MSCA DN, MSCA PF, EIC Pathfinder Open, and EIC Transition Open.
For more information about a specific “Train the Trainers” course – contact us below.