Research Managers and Funding Advisors are uniquely positioned throughout the applicant’s grant writing process. For this reason, we offer a trainers course that is entirely trainer-centric.
Horizon Europe Update:
These courses are currently pending due to the transition to Horizon Europe.
They will be available as soon as the new program launches.
To sign up for updates regarding our “Train the Trainers” courses please click here.
About our “Train the Trainers” courses:
The added value of our course:
We believe that providing Research Managers and Funding Advisors with a customized set of tools for each grant and call can positively impact their ongoing work with the applicants they support.
These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Tips for working with researchers before, during, and after their grant proposal process
- Understanding what is more critical in the grant proposal, and prioritizing accordingly
- Differentiating between what is important to the applicants as opposed to what is important for their reviewers and/or the EC officials
- Navigating the intersection of “freedom of research” and knowing when to say “no” to applicants
- How to be the ultimate support system during the applicant’s grant writing process, including a grant writing timeline
- Tips for critical reading guided by exercises and examples
- How to successfully communicate with applicants
Enspire Science offers “Train the Trainers” courses that apply these tools to the following grants:
- Horizon Europe
- EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open)
- Clinical Trials in Horizon 2020
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Would you like to receive updates about the new “Train the Trainers” courses?