Research Managers and Funding Advisors are uniquely positioned throughout the applicant’s grant writing process. For this reason, we offer a trainers workshop that is entirely trainer-centric.
COVID-19 Update: As long as travel restrictions remain in effect due to COVID-19, this workshop will only be available through our online webinar option.
The added value of our workshop:
We believe that providing Research Managers and Funding Advisors with a customized set of tools for each grant and call can positively impact their ongoing work with the applicants they support.
These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Tips for working with researchers before, during, and after their grant proposal process
- Understanding what is more critical in the grant proposal, and prioritizing accordingly
- Differentiating between what is important to the applicants as opposed to what is important for their reviewers and/or the EC officials
- Navigating the intersection of “freedom of research” and knowing when to say “no” to applicants
- How to be the ultimate support system during the applicant’s grant writing process, including a grant writing timeline
- Tips for critical reading guided by exercises and examples
- How to successfully communicate with applicants
Enspire Science offers “Train the Trainers” workshops that apply these tools to the following grants:
- Horizon 2020
- EIC Pathfinder (FET-Open)
- Clinical Trials in Horizon 2020
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Would you like to learn more about the above “Train the Trainers” service?
*It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose confidential information obtained.