Research Managers and Funding Advisors are uniquely positioned throughout the applicant’s grant writing process. We believe that providing them with a customized set of tools for each grant and call can positively impact their ongoing work with the applicants they support.
These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Tips for working with researchers before, during and after their grant proposal process
- Understanding what is more critical in the grant proposal, and prioritizing accordingly
- Differentiating between what is important to the applicants as opposed to what is important for their reviewers and/or for the EC officials
- Navigating the intersection of “freedom of research” and knowing when to say “no” to applicants
- How to be the ultimate support system during the applicant’s grant writing process, including a grant writing timeline
- Tips for critical reading guided by exercises and examples
- How to successfully communicate with applicants
Enspire Science offers the following training workshops, curated for grant applicants:
- ERC Training Workshop:Achieving a highly competitive ERC grant proposal
- Horizon 2020: Understanding the Ingredients for Excellence and Success
- How to write a competitive FET-Open grant
- How to fund Clinical Trials in Horizon 2020
- MSCA (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions) Training
- Administrative and Financial Management of Horizon 2020
Each of the training workshops above has a customized “Train the Trainers” adaptation. Such adaptations focus on the specific elements which Research Managers and Funding Advisors should know about each grant. As well, they have dedicated and unique tools that are specifically oriented for Research Managers and Funding Advisors.
If you would like to learn more about the above “Train the Trainers” workshops, write to us below and we will send additional information.