The MSCA (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions) is a unique funding opportunity. Our dedicated workshop covers both technical and scientific attributes needed for a competitive proposal.
COVID-19 Update: As long as travel restrictions remain in effect due to COVID-19, this workshop will only be available through our online webinar option (more information below).
The objectives and added value of our workshop:
The MSCA are a set of major research fellowships created by the European Commission to support research in the European Research Area. During the MSCA workshop, we dive deep into the unique attributes of these fellowships, and define their written requirements and scientific expectations that are important to grasp to develop competitive applications.
The MSCA workshop is divided into two segments:
- The main presentation which includes an interactive Q&A and discussion (5-6 hours, including breaks),
- Individual meetings with potential applicants to discuss their project ideas and CVs.
The topics of the workshop include:
- Horizon 2020 introduction
- Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions – ITN, IF, RISE, COFUND
- Spotlight on ITN / IF / RISE / COFUND scheme/s
- European and international Fellowships
- Eligibility criteria
- Evaluation criteria
- Pillars for success – mobility, training and career development
- How to write a competitive proposal
- Budget and funding guidelines
- Ethical issues
- Evaluation panels
- Evaluation process and scores
- ESR and re-submissions
As we discuss the above, we always keep in mind the most important grant writing aspect – the point of view of the reviewers. Since we know what reviewers are looking for, we know exactly what researchers should focus on and what they should avoid.
The who, where, and when of our MSCA workshop:
- Who participates in our MSCA workshop? Participants are researchers and universities that wish to apply. The workshop can also be customized to accommodate the needs of research managers and funding advisers. Learn more here.
- Where does our MSCA workshop take place?
- Online – Our workshop is provided online through a live web conferencing platform.
- On-site – Our training sessions are on-site booked by our institutional clients. We bring our experts all the way to you.
- When should you schedule the workshop? We recommend to give considerable time (typically 3-6 months before the deadline) for training.
Would you like to receive more information about our workshop?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
*It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose the confidential information obtained.