Research Managers and Funding Advisors are uniquely positioned throughout the applicant’s grant writing process. For this reason, we offer a trainers service that is entirely trainer-centric. We believe that providing Research Managers and Funding Advisors with a customized set of tools for each grant and call can positively impact their ongoing work with the applicants they support.
These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Tips for working with researchers before, during, and after their grant proposal process
- Understanding what is more critical in the grant proposal, and prioritizing accordingly
- Differentiating between what is important to the applicants as opposed to what is important for their reviewers and/or the EC officials
- Navigating the intersection of “freedom of research” and knowing when to say “no” to applicants
- How to be the ultimate support system during the applicant’s grant writing process, including a grant writing timeline
- Tips for critical reading guided by exercises and examples
- How to successfully communicate with applicants
Enspire Science offers “Train the Trainers” workshops that apply the above mentioned tools to the following grants:
- Horizon 2020
- Horizon 2020 Pathfinder (FET-Open)
- Clinical Trials in Horizon 2020
We have a dedicated “Train the Trainers” workshop for each of the above grants that focus on the specific elements which Research Managers and Funding Advisors should know about each grant.
If you would like to learn more about the above “Train the Trainers” service, write to us below and we will send additional information.