This module introduces the MSCA (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions) in terms of basic information, both technical and scientific, of this unique funding channel. The topics may include (non-exhaustive list, to be adjusted to the client’s needs) –
- Horizon 2020 introduction
- Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – ITN, IF, RISE, COFUND
- Spotlight on ITN / IF / RISE / COFUND scheme/s
- European and international Fellowships
- Eligibility criteria
- Evaluation criteria
- Pillars for success – mobility, training and career development
- How to write a competitive proposal
- Budget and funding guidelines
- Ethical issues
- Evaluation panels
- Evaluation process and scores
- ESR and re-submissions
Target audience: researchers that wish to apply; universities’ administrators and Research Managers.
Would you like to receive more information about this service? Let us know below and we’ll take it from there.
***It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose the confidential information obtained.