Administrative management of Horizon 2020 projects
This module introduces the written and unwritten rules and guidelines of a successful administrative project management. The topics may include (non-exhaustive list, to be adjusted to the client’s needs) –
- Administrative Coordination of the project as a whole
- Charing & scientific authority of the General Assembly and the Executive Board
- Interfacing with the European Commission
- Monitoring and control of the Work Plan
- Arrangement of consortium meetings and subsequent reporting
- Implementing the quality procedures of the project
- Monitoring the general scientific and technological community in those research areas tackled by the project to determine the state-of-the-art and industry evolution
- Mitigating conflicts of the Executive Board
- Formulating and overseeing detailed execution plans of the project, overall monitoring and control
- Monitoring scientific & technical content of periodical reports
- Administration of the project resources
- Communication within the consortium on administrative matters
- Handling outstanding issues, e.g. contract amendments
- Scheduling and arranging meetings and minutes-related activities, suggest meeting agendas
- Packing authorised deliverables and administrative QA including delivery to the EC
- Follow up on the implementation of steering bodies decisions
- Preparing templates for project reporting
- Provisioning of a Project management platform.
- Dissemination, exploitation and communication activities: These are defined per project, as needed and may include:
- Dissemination plan and monitoring
- Exploitation plan, road maps and monitoring
- Set up and maintenance of a project’s public website
- Business plan formulation and/or evaluation
Target audience: Horizon 2020 Project’s coordinators, Universities’ administrators and Research Managers.
Financial management of Horizon 2020 projects
This module introduces the written and unwritten rules and guidelines of a successful financial project management. The topics may include (non-exhaustive list, to be adjusted to the client’s needs) –
- Coordination of the project resources
- Sourcing Advisory Board members
- Leading the financial management activities
- Monitor, based on interim reports, the actual consumption vs. planned budget and person efforts
- Keeping records on the portion of the EU contribution that has been allocated / paid to the partners
- Calculating and advising the Coordinator on funds distribution
- Acting as interface between the consortium and the financial department of the Coordinator in order to ensure that all payments are properly performed, that the appropriate amounts were received by partners, and taking any measures necessary to correct any possible problem (except, if any, problems between the affected partner and its own bank).
Target audience: Horizon 2020 Project’s coordinators, Universities’ financial administrators and Research Managers.
Would you like to receive more information about this service? Let us know below and we’ll take it from there.
***It is understood and agreed that provided information must be kept confidential. Enspire Science does not disclose the confidential information obtained.