Enspire Science offers open “ERC Basics” & “ERC Beyond” workshops to help researchers and Research Managers & Funding Advisors best prepare for this highly competitive funding opportunity. These open workshops are great for single participants or small groups (up to 15 participants) who would like to master the basic requirements as well as the more elusive and conceptual aspects of the ERC grant.
Learn more about the workshops below, and sign up through the link at the bottom of this page.
About our workshops:
ERC Basics: Having a full grasp of all official ERC requirements and expectations is an essential first step in the process of preparing an application. This workshop covers all the basic essentials you need to know before diving into the more elusive and conceptual aspects of the ERC grant. Therefore, unless you already have prior knowledge of the ERC grant, this workshop is a prerequisite to the following “ERC Beyond” workshop.
ERC Beyond: This workshop conveys to participants information that is beyond the ERC guide for applicants. During the workshop, we accelerate past the “ERC Basics” to the counterintuitive, elusive and conceptual parts of the ERC grant. Having worked with thousands of ERC applicants, we know how to decipher the counterintuitive “excellence” essence (the sole criterion within the ERC work program), as well as additional “unwritten” rules for ERC success. This workshop is fit for first-time ERC applicants with a basic understanding of the ERC funding scheme or researchers that are re-submitting, as well as for Research Funding Advisors.
Wondering which ERC workshop is most relevant for you? We are happy to help you decide! Simply contact us and we’ll take it from there.
Upcoming workshop dates and locations:
ERC Basics Worksop: March 4, 2020; Paris; 10AM – 3PM.
ERC Beyond Workshop: March 5, 2020; Paris; 10AM – 4PM.
- Special offer! ERC Workshop Package: “Basics + Beyond” – 1350 EURO (VAT exempted) / participant
- ERC Basics ONLY – 675 EURO (VAT exempted) /participant
- ERC Beyond ONLY – 975 EURO (VAT exempted) / participant
- Participation policy: We reserve the right to cancel the workshop in case of insufficient participants. In this event, we will fully refund you.
- Fees: The fee covers – training, workshop materials, coffee and refreshments. The fee does not cover – travel expenses, lunch, and accommodation.
- Cancellation policy: A cancellation or postponement notice received up to 3 weeks before the respective workshop date, shall provide a full refund of the workshop.
Ready to reserve your spot at an upcoming workshop?
For any questions or clarifications – contact us!