An official publication of the Horizon 2020 open calls has been released, with relation to the Energy calls, under Societal Changes 3: BUILDING A LOW-CARBON, CLIMATE RESILIENT FUTURE: SECURE, CLEAN AND EFFICIENT ENERGY.
This includes the following open 2018 topics –
- LC-SC3-CC-4-2018: Support to sectorial fora (Deadline: April 19 2018)
- LC-SC3-ES-3-2018-2020: Integrated local energy systems (Energy islands) (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-ES-4-2018-2020: Decarbonising energy systems of geographical Islands (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-ES-5-2018-2020: TSO – DSO – Consumer: Large-scale demonstrations of innovative grid services through demand response, storage and small-scale (RES) generation (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-ES-7-2018: Pan-European Forum for R&I on Smart Grids, Flexibility and Local Energy Networks (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-JA-4-2018: Support action in preparation of a Joint Programming activity (Deadline: 31 January 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-11-2018: Developing solutions to reduce the cost and increase performance of renewable technologies (Deadline: 31 January 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-12-2018: Demonstrate highly performant renewable technologies for combined heat and power (CHP) generation and their integration in the EU’s energy system (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-13-2018: Demonstrate solutions that significantly reduce the cost of renewable power generation (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-2-2018: Disruptive innovation in clean energy technologies (Deadline: 19 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-21-2018: Development of next generation biofuels and alternative renewable fuel technologies for road transport (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-22-2018: Demonstration of cost effective advanced biofuel pathways in retrofitted existing industrial installations (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-28-2018-2019-2020: Market Uptake support (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-4-2018: Renewable energy system integrated at the building scale (Deadline: 31 January 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-5-2018: Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-RES-6-2018: Demonstrate significant cost reduction for Building Integrated PV (BIPV) solutions (Deadline: 13 February 2018)
- LC-SC3-SCC-1-2018-2019-2020: Smart Cities and Communities (Deadline: 5 April 2018)
More information and the complete list of call topics (including future topics) can be found on the Horizon 2020 portal in the following link.
If this call is in your field of research, do not hesitate to make use of the Go-No-Go Service (at no charge) to evaluate the suitability of your project.
There are many aspects to consider before deciding to apply. Read below some additional insights that are specifically relevant: