Horizon 2020 Collaborative Projects is a truly unique funding opportunity. Securing funding from this grant can be the driving force for your groundbreaking and novel research idea.
To ensure your Horizon 2020 Collaborative Project proposal will be highly successful and truly competitive, we offer our Deep Dive Service to see you through every step of the way. This service is relevant for all Horizon 2020 Collaborative Projects including two unique variants of Horizon 2020: FET-Open and Clinical Trials.
Throughout the entirety of the Deep Dive process, we will work intensively on preparing the application from idea to submission, including concept and consortium formation, work planning, budgeting and management. Keeping the point of view of the reviewers is imperative for successful applications. In the Deep Dive review process we will evaluate and ensure that the proposal text “feeds the reviewer” in the best possible way.
The aspects we cover throughout the Deep Dive service include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of “gold-standard” templates
- Concept formation and relation to the work program
- Addressing any relevant eligibility issues
- Ensuring no errors that may lead to technical rejection
- Assisting with consortium formation and partner negotiation
- Editing and reviewing the scientific sections of the application
- Editing and reviewing the impact section of the application, including market aspects
- Devising dissemination plans and communication strategies
- Suggesting structures and implementation methods for the technical project management aspects
- Review and editing of the ethical issues concerned with the application and structuring the ethical annex
- Managing the composition of all proposal parts including budget planning
- Providing an in-depth review of the core pillars of the outcome
- Handling all administration with the consortium up to and including the successful submission of the proposal
- Handling and monitoring the electronic submission system
- Quality assurance procedures
- Proof reading of the proposal
Please refer to our timeline and deadline policies to learn more about the best time for this service, and our deadline for accepting new applications.