Developing a highly competitive ERC grant proposal that meets both written and “unwritten” rules requires months of work and preparation. Our unique Deep Dive service ensures you will have our ongoing support, consultation and feedback through every step of your grant-writing way.
During the course of your project development, we will provide an in-depth review of the ERC application, while learning the scientific presentation of your project, studying relevant publications, and thoroughly preparing and guiding you through all the relevant steps of the grant preparation process – from idea to submission.
In the process, we will put the emphasis on the unique attributes that we know ERC is looking for which you can learn more about in our ERC Knowledge Base.
These ERC attributes include:
- PI’s profile and his/her unique position to carry out the project
- Non-incremental research
- And more…
We will work with you to ensure a clear logical presentation of your proposal to the ERC.
The comprehensive ERC Deep Dive package includes, but is not limited to:
- A comprehensive review of any relevant eligibility issues
- A comprehensive review of any errors that may lead to technical rejection
- An extensive and interactive review of the scientific idea
- Discussions about the concept and ERC presentation strategy
- Full reviews of the text (both B1 and B2)
- Discussions about the ERC peer review panel selection
- Relevant ethical considerations and structuring of the ethical annex
- Handling or monitoring the electronic submission system
- Consulting or handling any relevant technical / administrative issues
- Consulting about budget issues
- Quality assurance procedures
Please refer to our timeline and deadline policies to learn more about the best time for this service, and our deadline for accepting new applications.
Project Selection Ethics: Enspire Science prides itself on seeing through professional excellence across all the services we offer. In doing so, we ensure sufficient time is allocated to each application to ensure it meets its full potential. As such, we carefully select and engage with researchers and applications where we can identify that the core concept is relevant, and there exists viable potential to win and be funded. In the instance that we deem necessary, we may require a Go/No-Go screening before officially working together to ensure this engagement has the utmost potential for success.